Monday, February 22, 2010

I Wanted Mom To Spank Me Lebanon, Would You Spank Your Child For Doing Something Really Bad?

Lebanon, would you spank your child for doing something really bad? - i wanted mom to spank me

Son, my friend spitting, spitting is updated in a rude, as did yesterday at Carrefour, a toy (perhaps not enough money, or you can use many toys, that you have the reason) and told his mother he did not know spit it out, 2 or 3 times with her in front of everyone.

Her mother had no objection, but cuz I really, really great, it's very rude and not over 2 years is really 9!
I joked 3aib Haik bese my heart too old for this, people will think ur ahbal or behaved like a baby, then at me!
and her mother did nothing, so I was angry and said u have to do something, and she said it's more than a year and me and his father can not stop.

I could notNo, I said, I GTG now. You can hurt your feelings, but boys with such a Caramba!
To be honest, I thought, but the children when they reach this level should be better than me, my mother taught me if I do something wrong to prove that I do as a normal person.

Some people say that children are not familiar with the complex psychological blows, but does not beat them, underestimating their parents and authorities disrespect.

U Dealing with this child? Spank and want ur kids?

2 comments:

Kate XI said...

Every child is different, some children need more training than others ... I have 2 children in my house and everyone is different. I do not know "success" from time to time, not (a beating), but what happens if I lose to ... Regrets are fighting, but at the same time, or see how they behave when these "touch" message, which would completely change and angels, etc. .. I'm really not the best mother in the world cuz I have an important message, but I try to talk sense with them and with them, etc., but when it comes to them, and keep, threw me everything I do impulsive. . . but rarely occurs.

BTW, grew up, my brother and I had our share of sperm (with the belt khayzaraneh others) and we had great hope ... LOL

Finally, I agree with you, kids these days lack respect and discipline ... We as parents, we offer everything, we are their friends do not "fear" rather than not quite seriously.

claudia said...

haha, like my little brother
Well, I never though I was beaten several times by my mother. Um
I saw a father who beat his son once asked for a toy
help me

Post a Comment