Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Hernia In Women I Have A Small Bulge At The Top Of My Right Upper Outside Of My Right Thigh. Could A Hernia Happen There?

I have a small bulge at the top of my right upper outside of my right thigh. could a hernia happen there? - pictures of hernia in women

I saw the pictures and locations of hernias and strains and did not help. not match any locations hernias. with a slight pain when I touch it, but it is something that effects how I go, I have not limp and no pain when walking. Ideas? If you are not insured, this really help. lol :-)

2 comments:

JimR said...

I said that is an extrusion of a loop of bowel herniation through a tear in the abdominal wall or diaphragm, but considering my data seems to me that any body can be extruded through n "no matter what hole. He did not believe, as far as the thighs, I have no place to drive .. It seems that may have an allergic reaction, insect bites or an infection of the skin. I suggest you keep ice packs and ibuprofen for inflammation, scrupulously clean, while much of the exposure, if possible, take place. You can sprinkle with corn starch to make it dry. Ask your friends if you can a doctor or a nurse lead to friendly is willing to give a free consultation.

Zims said...

If it is very soft and feels like there is liquid inside, take a needle and only a small hole (not) enough to hurt. When the fluid leaks, then it is a cook and must be treated with an antibiotic cream (Neosporin works).

Post a Comment