Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jello Shot Syringes Help With Jello Shots...syringes And Molds?

Help with Jello Shots...syringes and molds? - jello shot syringes

So here's my dilemma - I am a Halloween party this weekend and only found online that people are using oral syringes plans to spend gelatin. I thought it was an impressive effect for Halloween, but the only thing they can in the city are very small (6 ml) syringes for oral medication.

They believe there is no way that a lot of needle injection of gelatin would make the removal of the gelatin and save it as "masters" put into the refrigerator without their ways? I thought if it works, then I can only upload new photos in the syringe after use.

I live in a super small, very isolated from the city and no other options for large needle, so any tips or advice would be great! Thank you!

2 comments:

Mrs.Neal said...

Do you know someone who works in a dental practice? I had a friend, a dental hygienist and a tin of his work was just the right size (syringe) by Gelatin shots Bacardi 151 - Try veterenary business that syringes for the administration of the dog / horse vaccines, a purchase I hope the box .. help

APB said...

Order online.

Post a Comment